Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thinking Disease


I think I am thinking too much
that statement just ate itself
I wake up too late to start
I try to rest and take the keys out of the ignition
I have so many ideas
I am really sticky so they never leave
I am thinking about moving
Los Angeles has been conquered
it is like one day I am going to wake up and my picture is hanging on a different wall
the most popular word is change
a new leader
a new way
I should be skipping into today
I can be doing so much more
I like to show off and make sure that I am heard
other times I build a fence around my heart
I don't always know what I am doing
I can have an entire day to myself and feel like it went missing
being in front of a camera makes me akward
if a moment is captured and repeated I can become self conscious
I am so aware of myself that I strangle my own neck
If the situation looks good I look twice
the days I feel attatched to are the ones I write about
I have been hurt and I have hurt others but I am learning from everything that has happened
what does it all mean
to outrun this thought I'll have to go really far
-B

No comments: