Friday, November 28, 2008

Alone on Colgate Ave.


I am a professional amateur. I can't make up my mind. I like this growing up stuff. I am dealing. This came on like a hurricane. I am thinking of moving to a city big enough for dinosaurs. To just live and exist.I am waiting for something to change my mind.Wish I had someone to think of. I need to wake up earlier. I need to stop going to bed later. Set my ideas into motion. I look insane. I laugh when it's inappropriate. My cat is a dog. I am functional like my wardrobe. It feels colder and it melts my heart.Reminds me of home. Tea all of the time.Sometimes, we lose things we don't want to look for.I look up with my mouth closed. I wrote a new song today. I love my guitar. It's so good it hurts my feelings. Looking for inspiration.Time is all that I've got around here. Welcome to my world of ideas. I made a lot of risky plans. I will ride my bike at night. I will start a movie at 3 AM. I will read until my eyes close.I will say nice things to myself.From good to great.A little crazy...I will always be.

-B

No comments: