Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sadurday

Sad Saturday. Come on and help me out.I keep walking into sad scenes. I need a little heat from the cold. I stand with restless feet. There is something about being uncomfortable that stirs something creatively within me. I shall paint a picture that lets my mind fall asleep and lets my hands feel electricity. My life can never make me shy. I feel like I have a fever. If I feel it I say it. No difference. My hands can catch up to my head. I can lead my way into anything. I am a little crooked. I don't always know when it is bull shit but I always know when it is the truth. It was a loud morning.Nowhere to hide this moment. This is the evidence.
-B

2 comments:

katieleigh said...

i like your style of wrting, it's disjointed but in a really good way. does that make sense? xi

jsm said...

I bleached my brain this week, or so it felt...
So when I read this I didn't try to analyze and I can't critique. I'm just nodding my head...

Disjointed.