Monday, November 17, 2008

Like This Like That



I am so turned on by things that reflect beauty. Beauty is the hardest thing to create. I can go beyond the circumference of my feelings. My heart beats so fast when I listen to music that it gives me goose bumps. They allow you to throw horseshoes. I stare at my hands and wonder where they will take me next. My next song, painting, and poem can point me into a new universe.
I feel so pushed at times but I don't know what to focus on. Playing guitar is my way of communicating. When I was fifteen I asked my Father for a guitar and he bought me one. Unfortunately, it was kidnapped.I miss it all of the time. I would play it in my room for hours like there was an imaginary audience. I get such bad stage fright... still. I always have to do things in my own way.
I hear the things I say everyday. I spend a lot of time alone. I have secrets that I bury in the floor of my apartment. I don't always do well with others.I worry about how other people see me. I can face a crowd when it is the right time. There are times when I can't get past the fear lines that I draw.It makes me walk in circles.
I talk about things that prove that I am available. I don't usually stumble into moments. I try to walk through with balance like I am on a tight rope. I believe I am having a good time.I see new things on the horizon.I can always switch on my happiness.I don't need to pull out the bad mood. I can change my color.I love myself in the ways that I want to be loved. Inspiration lets me borrow the light that makes me glow.

-B

No comments: