Monday, November 3, 2008

Sharing



I think we are all connected
that is why there is music
it moves me in a way where motion doesn't have a part
the song inside my headphones gives me smiles

my heart has legs when I feel like I am inside a moment that can take me home
nostalgia is such a weird word for such a magical theme
I can rearrange anything at any time
in the right instance I can feel something and pull it closer with out asking for permission in any Real way
the night tells me things
all of the information gets stored away like frozen food

I am on the edge of a laugh every time I act surprised about coincidence
I make inventions for others to use
so they can see small miracles we ourselves create
I can carry a truck size thought on my back at any given moment
other times I wonder why my light is on in an empty house
We all have cords that we can plug into any outlet
to every wall there is a ceiling where my highs tend to get stuck
I love when I can hear stillness
it's like seeing secrets
it lets me know the times I had as a child when I was confused by silence meant something
I am just like everyone else
we all have mirrors on the outside to reflect the inside
there is a way of making deals with the day
I pray that we all have a moment in life where we know there is no way of messing it
up
-B

No comments: