Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Rescue


no more fading
no more losing it
need to be creating
need to be using it
my stories are young
there are so many words
under my tongue
to grow they must be heard
loving and hurting
that is why I am here
expectations are burning
inside my fear
people crush me
they're confused by what I do
no talent to see
like grape gum on a shoe
I am running towards my feelings
my frustration sleeps alone
my heart hits the ceiling
my pen hits the bone
my life keeps it original
my feelings get sorted out
words are subliminal
only I know what they're about
-B

1 comment:

purpleandgold said...

Bridget!!! This is Kevin, the HUGE Laker fan. I came across this blog from your music site (and your myspage page). Was at Busbys and you weren't there. I was quite the sad panda. I didn't order the brioche. I wanted to but my instinct told me it wouldn't have tasted the same. Your blog is amazing. Very brave to lay bare your emotions like that.

In any event, email me back when you get the chance kevinh1976@gmail.com.