Monday, November 3, 2008

Normal Clutter



I will pay twice for exposing my most tender parts
I meet moments and it feels like they were arranged
like there is a method to the ways things blend and separate
and when I don't know where to put things
I breathe
that is the way I fix it
I wake up and design a new world every day
sometimes it is sweet and can be the addictive ingredient
sometimes it is sad and I am swollen all day
I open the window and let yesterday out
sunshine can get annoying like a pretty face that seems fake
I will dress my day in whatever I have to wear
I am accused of being too naive
but I would rather stay new to the old
it keeps me in the middle
cloudy days make me AWAKE
the sunny warmth can make me lazy
I can't show up if it is with a yawn
it all passes
so I will wave
my nature is kind
it gives me a chance to be nice to myself
I gain miles in my head every day
only once in a while do I get tired and want to put myself to bed
I run on adrenaline at work and at play
I have taught myself that if I go fast so will everything else
it is the times that I want to stay that have a car waiting outside
I never know what is going to happen and that is definite
the shaking finger gives in and lets me learn on my own
no editing was involved

-B

No comments: