Monday, October 27, 2008

Visual Diet





With all of these pretty lies I don't know what to believe.
I get confused sometimes by what I see.
I have opinions and some fly out of my mouth.
I see so many pictures that offer me doubt.
Flaky folks make the room too crowded.
They tend to forget the conversations they started.
Cell phones have become a third limb.
Looking busy is another way to pretend.
There is so much that can grab my attention.
Image is the one thing everyone mentions.
I can scratch my head or I can turn it other way.
Drama is a game that I know how to play.
I try to face consciousness with a smile.
I task myself to do things in style.
I want to know what matters and stand next to a beautiful display.
My eyes have the freedom to leave or to stay.
-B

1 comment:

Bearfan said...

Bridget, another great one! Nice job.