Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Blog is a Series...stay tuned



Since I started this blog I have been taking notes- so ultimately, I can share them with anyone who stops by. I am watering this thing every day. I have been reading a lot. I have been writing a lot. I have been painting a lot. I know that I am bit of a loner. All artists create themselves in silence. I said to a friend the other night something like, "I live closer to the moon than the sun", which means I can't go to bed. The creative process is easier for me when the stars twinkle. I am cultivating this garden so I can stare back at my creations and admire my own work. If I can keep you engaged then I can keep slowing down to share. I have a lot of kinetic energy. The world I live in can be a little insane but I am pretty good at designing escape plans. I go out wandering through Los Angeles just so I know that I can get back home. I want to be present to moments as they pass. This blog helps me get behind my own ideas. I am aware that I look for distractions when I am bored. There is so much room for creation that how can I ever shake hands with bad habits? Being single allows me to invest in other relationships-like this blog.

1 comment:

Bearfan said...

Bridget, I'll definitely stay tuned! You seem like a really cool person and I love what you're doing. Can't wait for some help from you on the voice overs.

Steve (Bears fan from the bar)