Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Faith


Here we are again.I see you as more than a friend. My eyes won't let go and my heart won't go slow. I kept the secret in a safe place.It was a beautiful hiding space but it was time to let it out.My whispers were ready to shout.Time to roll the dice. One chance and I can't think twice. I tried to make myself comfortable. The night was dangerous and I might fall but I was willing to go blind for a while. I have time for the extra mile. Music played in the background sticks to what I found. There was a twitch inside that made me nervous but the words I chose helped make it real for us. If you look closely you can see your room inside my heart. It was there right from the very start. My window used to be closed and dust covered most until there was you. I like everything you do. Not knowing where this could go helped me grow. Letting this happen was my greatest creation. Needing an answer was my limitation.
-B

No comments: