Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today


My favorite thing about being an Artist is not having an alarm clock.
I feel most loved when I wake up. There is so much to do in one day.
My desire to make people happy is what inspires me the most when I write.
I have the ability to try, fail, and then try again...thanks to my blog.
The way my heart beats can help me change an entire day. I love making connections.I question everything and observe every moment I see. It is inspiration. Even if someone is hurting my feelings, I look at it in a way where I can use it and not get used by it. Love is my rebellion. To give a fuck and say it is my nature.
It is the small things we get to see and be a part of every day.If I don’t practice my guitar or write a piece or make something every single day, I don’t feel right.Not only do I get to go out and do fun, strange things, but I get to share it to a world that has open ears! Knowing that someone else might even get a few minutes of fun out of my blog feels incredible.I am alive and lost and lonely and it's going to be okay. I know it sounds a bit trite but I know I am loved.

-B

No comments: