Monday, June 22, 2009

Subtle


i wish i knew you well
it could never get exhausting
if you could only see
how much you invaded my days
because of the impetuous break
i am searching
for a continuation
hanging around
nothing has failed
so i will continue to see colors
i spiral around your memory
like a prison i brought myself to
never a lost cause
i am never sorry
i always feel this way
it's hard to leave you alone
coming and going
just want to show you
a place we have never been to before
we can't let our fate down
not looking around for answers
my space has been empty for a while
no passengers
i laugh
i hear music
there are batches of songs to remind me
now i can write
all of it down
my days are spent at the beach
my nights reading
always left with silence
maybe i can be yours
so we can be allowed to lay towards the ground
like a net you catch all of my flattery
all of my pretty words
making wild waves
never more alive
my arms make a necklace around your shoulders
living only for this
emotionally rich
your encouragement keeps me traveling
on this road i have been walking on
my dream
with you standing by
-B

No comments: