Monday, December 8, 2008

I Suppose

photo by BW


I am happy I get to keep making Art
I know some people don't do it
it sure is fun
I can lock my heart in an iron box
or
I can reveal myself
I am not a simple person
at all
in fact, I have my own way of doing everything
I want to make someones day
even if I don't know about it
I want to forget about impossibility
I make myself available to the troubled community
I am drawn to the chaos
I can't even keep myself safe
I get strength from music
I like to interrupt my mind when it thinks
I get lost when I use my history
to define everything
not everything has a name/word
I go to the library once a week
I walk through the aisles
and shop without my wallet
it is genius
I surrender to my daydreams
I can be easy on myself
everyone has their scars
weird and painful
just today
maybe tomorrow
if I am new enough
I will forget
I know
it is all a part of the process

-B

No comments: