Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh Nevermind


wanted you to get used to me
at least that's what I thought
carved a path made it look easy
but then somehow I got lost
you made me bump into walls
crash into lies
never returned my calls
your shit started to attract the flies
you built it up so tall
to watch it get destroyed
gave me nothing at all
but the behavior of a cruel boy
the truth is always closer than you really think
not a true connection
no chain, no link
no reasons why
never going to be
be by yourself
never design a passenger seat
too much traffic in your head
can't get it right
inside your shadow
forgot about the light
I won't follow you down
it's too far to find
just wanted you to come around
but just wasted my time
crowded with money
but lonely in your business suit
you always walk away
I aim, fire, and shoot

-B

No comments: