Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ideas on Get Away Sticks


How I write naturally is probably what's far from me, and the most removed from what I understand.It grabs me and then takes me along.Sometimes it's like telling a story that I heard in the background. It doesn't become completely mine until I let the vision live on the outside too.Art responds to an audience.Passsion breeds passion. You feel it in your gut, and then it's just going to become whatever it is.

I am very suspicious of myself. I wonder if my feelings are valid. I try to be mischievous around what is plain.What I see is pretty interesting when people aren't around. It is never boring enough to be unoriginal to myself. I am not about love just yet. I'm about thinking about love.That will be the most original story because it won't have an ending.

I like to make new creations because it is like traveling.You get to see the world with different eyes.Ideas are beautiful and powerful when they have to do with creating art. My ambition is strictly artistic. The only way to do that is to never stop but always slow down.

-B

No comments: