Wednesday, April 10, 2013

i am not the only fool


solitude suits me
i like my own company
this delicate brain won't give up
my imagination becomes audible
ideas are crashing like waves
 haunting me to become real
this rebellious feeling
comes to threaten my loneliness
 before i  empty myself
just so i can overflow
with music,paints, and poetry
i get lost on purpose
i can't conquer my desire
this chair will never be comfortable
i will always explore
just to give my softness some edge
and my words some guts
 my passion never grows old
my dreams never rest
lingering questions of untried experiences
crowd my room
i cling to the days when an unknown love flutters in my breeze
disturbing the fire from the hot breath of soon
my confession is
i'll never want perfect
i'll pay twice for these lessons
it's the luxury of a broken heart

b.d.w


No comments: