Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Swollen Heart


this is a rare affinity
i miss you dearly
because i said so
my feelings pour over my words
so they can sink into your heart
it has been a sweet luxury to know you
i wait
patiently holding still
no distractions no interruptions
i know you are not well
i am letting time carry the weight
it is what you need to let your heart surface again
you could never be a ghost
your memory floats in possibilty
your hands promised
you can't lose your soulmate to a situation
the feeling of connection is actual
i have traveled down the hard road you are on
it made me different in every way
knowingly thought out days
i made time
time couldn't make me
i feel your heart crying out
it wants me near but you are still alone
my only request is for you to return
no matter what shape i will recognise you
the world keeps a corner open for us
i put a comfortable chair there so i can sit and wait
i just want to see you smile
and that would be enough
part of who we are is each other
my trust goes unnoticed

until then...
-B

No comments: