Thursday, April 7, 2016

Constant Star

So much space can fit inside
More than we can say
Like a golden splinter in time
Without repetition or delay


Substance has been added
Word by word, day by day
Magnetic charms, perfect chaos
I like it this way

Unheard hours fly by
I walked into that cloud again
Daydreams and whispers
Feeling too real to pretend

Only the moon bears witness
Night's night falls gently down
This slow and easy knowing
Doesn't notice what's not around

Lie upon my temporary sea
breathing in and out
my fondness for intensity
Makes my silence want to shout

A force to feel but not to see
I love the way this is going
Not lost to the mystery
I'm alive with the knowing

Can't control this
Even spring has to fall
Mistakes are allowed
Too big to feel small



-B.D.W.

No comments: