Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Daydream


if I could I would have asked you if you wanted to go for a walk
a nice stroll walking beside you
then the stars would shine
the moon would hang heavy and full
the lights in the streets would have lead the way
my God you take my breath away
I never felt so scared
never felt so alive
the night offers so much
lost in that
strawberry red faced when you're around
you put a spell on me
is this ours for the showing
that is between me and the dreams
we're getting along
remember you and your eyes

-B

1 comment:

purpleandgold said...

Bridget –
Hey girlie! I know you’re probably a busy little bee with your music and writing but if you have time you REALLY have to check out this video here. It’s long but well worth it imo. I thought it might be particularly poignant to you since you’re one of the only people I know really doing what they want! Hope you enjoy it and find it as inspirational as I do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo

-kev (you might have to copy/paste the link)