Thursday, March 8, 2012

beyond

in the front of the day
i rise like the sun
collecting miles on my bicycle
i trace ideas the wind gives me
you fly into my chest
climbing the ladder to my window
  you get to see inside
 watching me put my things where they belong
this room is ours
we are alone in this theater
beat the drum
this garden is blooming
i like your light
now the night is my only dark
these sounds are unafraid of silence
my whole being is drifting
i've gone beyond all limits
i have sculpted this helpless feeling
i'm happy being reckless
i'm lost in some velvet dream
my skin feels different
it's been held
i'll forget my secrets
and sing in your ear
i am nodding silently
let no one interrupt this
convinced
this is how it feels
my heart wears neon
walk with me for a while


-BW




No comments: